Cruise - The great Corsican loop (Ponant)
- Discover a Ponant itinerary that takes in the most remarkable sights of the aptly-named “Isle of Beauty”.
- Blending elegance, comfort and intimacy, set sail for a Mediterranean cruise aboard Le Ponant, our majestic three-mast yacht.
- Leaving from Nice, you will sail towards the Gulf of Girolata and the Scandola Reserve. A UNESCO World Heritage site, this paradise of ochre and red rocks will reveal to you its rich and protected flora and fauna.
- You will discover Palombaggia and Roccapina, two unforgettable ports of call where you will enjoy superb fine sandy beaches with their calm, transparent waters. Edged by parasol pines, they are some of the most beautiful on the island.
- You will also visit Bonifacio, the jewel of the far south of Corsica. A veritable fortress sculpted by the wind and the spray, the “sentinel city” will reveal its historical centre and its long cobbled streets.
- Pristine nature, idyllic beaches, port cities, secret coves and rocky headlands: As Le Ponant sails along its coastline, Corsica will enchant you with the beauty of its contrasting landscapes.
From 11 July to 18 July 2016 from AUD 4800 *
Departures: July 04, July 18, August 01 , August 15 2016
Day 1 – Nice (France)
Embarkation from 5 to 6 pm
Day 2 – Scandola / Girolata (Corsica, France)
Day 3 – Porto Cervo (Sardinia, Italy)
Day 4 – Sailing the Bonifacio Straight (Corsica, France)
Day 4 – Palombaggia (Corsica, France)
Day 4 – Bonifacio (Corsica, France)
Day 5 – Bonifacio (Corsica, France)
Day 6 – Roccapina (Corsica, France)
Day 7 – Ile Rousse (Corsica, France)
Day 8 – Nice (France)
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy
|Marie Galante Cabin|
|Safety and port taxes (for information purposes)|
|One Child (8-11 years old) sharing cabin with 2 adults|
|Single supplement in cabin¹|
Starting at + 100%