Explore the must-see sights of China with an 11 day rail journey from Shanghai to Xi’an, taking in the wonders of the modern metropolis of Shanghai, the stunning palaces and temples of Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors of Xi’an and marvel at the impressive spectacle of the Great Wall.
11 day package includes:
• private vehicle airport transfers in Shanghai and Xi’an
• private vehicle rail station and hotel transfers throughout
• first class seat aboard a high speed bullet train Shanghai to Beijing and Beijing to Xi’an
• 3 nights at the Sofitel Shanghai Hyland in a Classic room including daily breakfast
• full day Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, The Bund tour including lunch
• 5 nights at the Novotel Beijing Peace in a Standard room including daily breakfast
• full day Tiananmen, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace tour including lunch
• full day Great Wall & Ming Tombs tour including lunch
• 2 nights at the Grand Park Xian in a Superior room including daily breakfast
• full day Terra Cotta Army, Huaqing, Banpo, Wild Goose Pagoda tour including lunch
From: $1,945* per person twin share
For more information or to book please contact the office on 02 9267 0232
Price is per person, twin share
Advertised price is for travel from 01 December 2013 – 28 February 2014.
Seasonal surcharges apply to other departure dates.
Valid for sale until 31 March 2014.