On this great four night package you’ll spend a morning in St. Lawrence market and learn the art of food selection that produces delicious meals and promotes sustainable agriculture. Sample the finest foods from local vendors to get a true taste of Canadian fare. In Niagara Falls, tour two award-wining wineries and discover the ancient processes and intricate details that are involved in producing a world-class vintage.
• 2 nights in Toronto staying at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel
• Culinary tour of the St Lawrence Market, guided by a chef
• Sample tasting menu at Golden Orchard Fine Foods
• Tour of the Niagara Peninsula wineries
• 2 nights in Niagara Falls staying at the Queens Landing Hotel
• Coach transfers from Toronto to Niagara Falls and from Niagara Falls to Toronto Airport
From: $905 per person, twin share
Call 02 9267 0232 for more details on each package
Price is per person, twin share and land only.