Austrian Highlights & Bavaria – NEW for 2013
A 9 day luxury river cruise starting in Austria’s capital and the city of music Vienna, this floating hotel will travel down the magnificent river Danube taking in the wonderful towns and cities along the way.
Prices from £1949 per person
Day 1 : Fly UK to Vienna for embarkation on the Avalon Affinity
Day 2 : Vienna sightseeing, see the Hofburg Palace, Vienna Opera House and majestic Ring Boulevard.
Day 3 : Guided Walk in Dürnstein, see the baroque Stiftskirche. Guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey in Melk.
Day 4 : Guided sightseeing in Grein visit the historical theatre which is the oldest in Austria.
Day 6 : Passau –Munich, disembark and transfer to the Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel for three nights
Day 7 : Guided sightseeing in Munich, see the Olympic Stadium, 1000ft high television tower and Nymphenburg Palace
Day 8 : Munich. Excursion to Neuschwanstein & Oberrammergau
Day 9: Munich- transfer to the airport for flight home to the UK
Enjoy guided sightseeing in Vienna, Dürnstein, Melk, Passau and Munich. Excursions to Neuschwanstein Castle, Oberammergau & Linderhof Palace.
- Exclusive door to door home pick up service by private car within 75 miles of departing airport
- Return European flights from Heathrow, regional flights available at a supplement
- All transfers, port charges and gratuities for all the crew and the Cruise Director
- Spacious 172sqft outside staterooms with private ensuite facilities
- Floor-to-Ceiling sliding glass doors and a French balcony in most staterooms
- All meals on board including breakfast, lunch and dinner with quality wines, and teas and coffees throughout the day
- Buffet breakfast in hotels
- Excursion and sightseeing trips with local guides
- On board lectures, activities and nightly piano music
- Welcome reception, Captains reception and Farewell dinner
Call 02 9267 0232 or email (click here) for more details and to book.