Desert Cave Hotel Coober Pedy, South Australia
See the opal capital of the world and travel the Outback with the mailman who will share his knowledge and local contacts as you travel the famous Oodnadatta Track to deliver mail to Outback stations. Visit a former opal mine, an underground church and see the lunar landscapes of the Moon Plain and the Breakaways.
• 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Desert Cave Hotel
• Full day Outback Mail Run Tour^
• 4 hour Desert Cave town tour
• 4 hour Down & Dirty Opal mining tour
• Full breakfast each morning
• Steamboat dinner in Umberto’s Restaurant
• Return airport or coach terminal transfers
From: $935* per person, twin share
Price is per person, twin share and land only.
Underground accommodation subject to availability.
^Full day Outback Mail Run Tour departs Monday & Thursday only.
Call 02 9267 0232 or email (click here) for more details and to book.